Thursday 31 May 2007

Vacation......YAY!


I've got one more day of hell (aka work) before I'm on a week's vacation. I've got a fishing trip planned, and I've been looking forward to it for a few months now.


A whole nine days away from idiots and morons. Bliss!

I'll try to post a picture of the fishing trip when I get back. In the mean time, I've placed one from a couple years ago my brother-in-law caught. He's got the biggest grin you've ever seen in it. The fish is a walleye that weighed in at 11.5 lbs, and was 77 cm long. About 13lbs short of a world record, but it was caught about twenty yards from where the world record WAS caught.

On the girlfriend front, I've been talking some more with the new lady. I wasn't able to get out to see her last weekend, but I'm definitely going Saturday. I want to meet her in person. Maybe the sparks will fly...

No comments: