Friday 25 May 2007

Weekend?! Woo hoo!

Once again it's the weekend. What's in Average J's plans? Well, little bit of yard work (of course), some drinks to relax, a Starcraft tournament, and Pirates of the Caribbean III!

I've always loved pirates and the great sailing ships. I'd like to go on a cruise some time in my life on a 3 mast ship. I've been eagerly awaiting a new computer game called "Pirates of the Burning Seas" for several months now. It's almost ready to release. Can't wait!

I'm also going to make a trip to nearby Regina to meet the lady I've been talking to for the past two weeks. Wish me luck.

Things at work have calmed down a lot. This week was almost.. not quite.. enjoyable again. I'm going to watch my back, and document everything that's done, because I can sort of feel a second purge coming on. The people who relax and let down their guard will be the ones that get turfed. C'mon lottery!

No comments: