Sunday 6 May 2007

Stress, office politics, and changing jobs.

I've been thinking about the past week this entire weekend. I'm not sure if I want to make such a fuss as I had said in my blog a few days ago now.

Perhaps it's time to look at my other career options. There's a saying, "Anyone can be replaced." Usually it's said to people who threaten to quit, but it work the other way around also. When they "release" you from your service, they will always be able to find a replacement.

I have a couple options open to me. One is more longish term, and requires me to bite the bullet and drop down under the radar until I can realize it, the other is more short term and could be in effect within weeks.

I'm going to look into a career change over the next week, and see if I want to move on.

Truth be told, I do not like the job I'm doing, but I'm too ethical to do a poor job at it.

No comments: