Thursday 17 May 2007

Girlfriend? Huh?

Hmm.. I've been using Cupid.com for a few years now, off and on. I have to say, it's the best site I've found on the web for the dating scene thing.

I got an interesting email the other day, and we've exchanged a few back and forth. So far, I'd have to say I'm... intrigued.

I'm kind of a wait and see kind of guy, and I've been down the Cupid road a couple times now with meeting a new person. I'll just reserve judgment until AFTER a few months go by.


As to work... I've been putting resumes out to a select few places, seeing if I get any bites. The past week has been hellish to say the least. Today had a couple high points, but I'm still not convinced I'm safe to relax.

I think I need to buy more lottery tickets. God I could have fun if I didn't have to worry about money... Who says you can't buy happiness?

No comments: