Sunday 13 May 2007

How much lower can I go?

I've had a bad few days. I didn't want to load up the blog with me being depressed. I feel bad enough as it is, and I don't want to have the readers start to feel bad from reading my doom and gloom.

Basically, I've come to the realization that either my days are numbered at my current job, or I'm wildly paranoid, and need to relax some.

We'll see how this next week goes. It should help determine it for sure.

As it is, I've brought my resume up to date, and have started to send it out to various places in hopes of getting out of my current heading for a mental breakdown of a job.

All I'm looking for is something that will pay my bills. That's it. I'm not being greedy or anything, just want to be able to pay for the house, car, and loan.

Anyone know of any good jobs?

No comments: