Tuesday 5 June 2007

Packing my bags..

Hmm.. Usually I make a list of all the stuff I'm taking with me on a trip. Mostly so I don't forget something important. This year... no list.

I'm tempting fate, and begging to forget something important, like clean underwear. Well, not that, but you know what I mean.

As it is, I've got almost everything (that I can remember) ready to go. Just a couple loads of laundry and then it gets stuffed into bags.

I was asking Dad the other day what time my brother-in-law wants to go. He said, "Early, but it'll probably be 11am before we leave. You know how he is."

I silently shook my head and glanced at my mother. She was looking back at me with the same expression. I'll let you in on a little secret: My brother-in-law is a very careful planner. When his schedule gets pushed back, he gets upset. It's like poking a bear with a stick. Fun until the bear rips off your arm and beats you about the head with the messy end.

Sure glad I'm not riding with him tomorrow!

I'll be back on Saturday or Sunday!

No comments: