Tuesday 23 December 2008

The Day BEFORE the Day Before Christmas...


Work has been calling me trying to get me to work a 4:30pm to Midnight shift on Christmas Eve. I've told them a couple times that's not going to happen. Perhaps they should have considered the completely crappy schedule they gave me next month? All I can see in my future is evening shifts. Not only that but Christmas Eve? Come on.

I know I said I don't really feel any excitement for Christmas like I used to. I still like the time with my family and friends. Considering I won't be seeing much of them over the next month, I'm going to spend as much time as I can right now.

I have some last minute gift shopping to finish, and then I have the deplorable task of wrapping the gifts. I really hate wrapping. I'm terrible at it, and they always look like a one armed person with Parkinsons did the job. I remember one year where I bribed a room mate to wrap them. He did a great job, and all it cost me was a bottle of booze. No such luck this year!

Anyways, I'm going to be busy fending off the work requests and trying to enjoy the holiday season.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess!
Hope your not at work and enjoying the holidays with your family and friends.
Best Wishes!