Monday 6 October 2008

We're back!


Whew.. Back from holidays. A bit burned, but happy to be home.

Wow. All I can say is wow. We took over 400 pictures of the trip, and I'm still trying to figure out how to post them. It will take me a few days to get through all of them, and I'll try to get them up as soon as possible.

In the mean time, here's one from way up in the Sierra Madre. This beautiful stream had a small pool that was perfect for swimming and cooling down. The water was crystal clear, and had a wonderful sandy bottom. It only took us about 45 minutes to get to it by ATV.


Lots of wildlife. Mostly iguanas, butterflies, spiders (yuck) and birds. This is the closest I got to ANY of them. One of the things I liked about Mexico was its laid back atmosphere. Even in the little villages, there was no hurry to get things done, if you wanted to sit down and relax for ten minutes, you did. Granted it was hotter than heck there, and humidity made it impossible to get cool, but over the week we gradually got used to it.



I'll try yo get some more pictures up over the next few days! Check back soon!

No comments: