Friday 2 May 2008

Time Keeps on Slipping

It's the first week of May. Wow, this year is flying past.

I've been out of town for a couple weeks, sitting on a committee for work. We were doing Hazard Identification and Prevention development for all of our call centers. Mind numbing, and somewhat repetitive, but very necessary. Not only that, but it's full time hours for me, right at a time when I could use it.

One of my room mates and I are planning on going to sunny Mexico in the fall. I need to save up some money to go. I have 4 months to stash away enough for the trip. It's going to be difficult, but possible.

The basement is on the cusp of being finished. Carpet in the office, baseboards and trim for both, and ceilings. The room mates and I will be finishing the shower this weekend. I left the shower for so long because it was at a good stopping point. We were still swinging around lengths of wood and hanging stuff above, so I didn't want to have a glass wall broken by accident, but now that we're down to the line, it can go in.


One last note: Check back on Sunday... That will be the Blog's One Year Anniversary! I'll try t have something special for everyone then!

No comments: