Friday 23 May 2008

Crab Fest

Wow. Last night, we boiled and cooked a bunch of snow crab legs. It was wonderful. Each of us was armed with a fork, a bowl with a third of a pound of melted butter and our appetites. The crab went into the pot.. it came out and into our bellies!

I have to admit.... the picture is one I grabbed from the internet. We ate the crab legs so fast that there was nothing but the devastation to photograph, and I didn't think you wanted to see our leftover shells in a bowl.

We had a little left over, so we shelled the meat, and I'm going to get some large cap mushrooms, and make garlic crab caps with cheese on the weekend.

The weather here is looking up. It hasn't been really hot yet, which is nice. Since the furnace is currently out of commission in preparation for being replaced, I can't fire up the A/C to cool the house off if it does. From what I can tell, it may be here early next month.

Not much to say today other than that!

No comments: