Wednesday 16 April 2008

Moving Right Along...

Wow. It's the middle of April already. Just a couple weeks and it will be May. Where's the time going? I'm coming up on the One Year Anniversary of the blog. Wow. Seems like so long ago.

The snow is gone, and the yard is looking dismal. I need to get out and do some raking and cleaning up. A landfill run is in order for all the boxes that are still left over from the renovations. I plan on making a dog run in the back yard this summer. Mostly to contain the poop that Perse generates. Wow. You wouldn't believe how much accumulates over the winter...

The basement is on the verge of being completed. The only thing that is keeping it from being done right now is a bit of money, and some time (which I don't have).

Speaking of time, I was approached by my manager and asked to participate in a Health and Safety committee that will be doing Hazard Assessment over the next two weeks. Woo hoo! Two weeks of full time work, mostly in meetings? I can handle that! I'll be in Regina for most of the next two weeks, but I will be posting at least once in that time, as I will have my laptop with me also.

No comments: