Friday 20 July 2007

A new beginning....?

I've been getting phone calls from a bunch of people at my old work place telling me how they don't understand why I was laid off. It's been a great rise to my spirits. Nice to know you were appreciated, even if it is after the fact.

On another positive note, I had a phone call from an associate in a nearby city. She called to give me some support, and extended a tentative offer for some consulting work. Very tentative right now, but could turn into a couple months of work. I'm not sure if I will pursue it or not just now. I'm more concerned with working through the feeling "at loose ends". I was at that last job for almost 9 years. It's hard to just let go.

Now's a good time to get the sleep I've been missing, yard work I've left, and work around the house I've procrastinated on done. Today is home office clean up. Out with the old!

No comments: