Friday 14 January 2011

Almost on my way to a hot place!

I'm currently looking at the timer I have on my phone:

7 days, 18 hours, 42 minutes...

At that time I will be on a plane heading to Cancun, Mexico. The past week's weather has made me want to go NOW. I'm not going to be taking my new phone, but will have my ipod again. I might be able to post a little while down there, but no guarantees.

Pictures will be taken, and I'll post the ones I like the best up here when I get back.

Speaking about weather, we've had a ton of snow here. The drifts in front of the house are almost six feet deep, and there's a crazy amount hanging off the neighbor's roof. I would love to position one of the roomates under it and cause an avalanche.

So, short post, another to come before I leave.

No comments: