Friday 17 December 2010

It's That Time of year AGAIN...

Christmas Eve is only a week away, and I still have to go and do my gift shopping.

I truly hate the rush and bustle in the stores this time of year. Luckily I have a bit of a plan on what to get people. I only actually have to agonize over a few things. Usually it takes me a week to get all the gifts selected and purchased. The I procrastinate and wrap them the day before.

Well, not this year. This weekend I will be completing all gift shopping, and they will be wrapped the same day.

Work is being especially evil this year and making me work Christmas Eve until 4:30pm, then 7:00am on Boxing day and the following two after that. Buggers.

In the new year, I'll be getting some new training and changing my job slightly. I'm looking forward to getting out of the rut I'm in right now. Seems like everyone I have to work with (with some exceptions) has such a laxidsical attitude that it's maddening. Sometimes I wish I could press a button and a magic hand would come out and slap the idiots in the back of the head.

My trip to Cancun is quickly approaching. It's less than 35 days, and I can't wait. CAN'T WAIT.

No comments: