Saturday 3 July 2010

Backyard update

We finished cleaning up the backyard and put in some 2x6 boards along the bottom of the soon to be dog run. I tried to get the frost fencing for the last of the fence, but the place wasn't open.

I think I've got the amount of gravel I'll need to get to layer about three inches in the run and enough left over for along the front of the house and back alley along the fence.

Next week I'll get the fence and we can finish the dog run. All I need no is someone who can do some major power raking in the back to tear up the old dead stuff. I'm going to seed the bald spots left from the dog.

I have a dream. I would like to have a nice thick grass backyard, with a comfy hammock. While I won't have the grass this year... I should be able to have the dream next year! YAY!

No comments: