Thursday 11 September 2008

My Xbox 360 has its own blog!

Wow. This should be pretty neat if it works. Apparently the people at 360voice Community have put together a website that allows your 360 to blog about its self! Just for kicks, I put mine up to its own blog. It should start posting in a day or so, as it takes a bit for the information to acumulate to the point that it has something to say.

You can check it out at http://www.360voice.com/tag/yrtria

Go and check out the site!


The countdown to Mexico continues. Our tickets are in and I will be picking them up tomorrow along with the itinerary. We've got most of our plans all in place, and agreed upon, and there's just some final run around stuff to get done. My list is almost a page long now. I've removed some things and added others, but nothing important has been left out....I think.

No comments: