Thursday 28 August 2008

The Excitement Builds!

Wow. The days just seem to be flying past. Ugh. Who am I kidding? Every one goes past kicking and screaming, dragging along until it's finally swallowed by the next one.

Mexico is getting closer, and the whole house seems to be ratcheting tighter and tighter as it approaches. I'm willing to bet our layover in Calgary will be sleepless due to excitement. I can only hope I can catch a few hours sleep on the plane down.

I've been looking at various websites that explain about tanning, and how to go about getting one. I, unfortunately, am a skin type 1. Oh well. I've never really tanned, so it's no big surprise to me. I'll just have to make sure I get some "liquid lead" aka sunblock 45, and apply it often!

The scheduling department at work has decided to punish me and has had me on two weeks of 4:30pm to Midnight shifts. I'll take it all in stride though, because I know that I will be sitting by a pool, drinking Margaritas while they continue to torture the other poor suckers... uh.. people who are still at work!

No comments: