Thursday 10 July 2008

What a day...

Well.. I woke this morning thinking it was going to be an interesting and fun day. We were supposed to book the trip to Mexico today and basically get a few chores done.

Nope.

1) Went into the laundry room and found a lot of water on the floor. Seems the washer water supply hose had sprung a leak and was dripping onto the floor.

2) As I was shop vaccing the water up, the phone rang. It was my bank. Seems someone had skimmed my bank card number at a local movie theatre the last time I was there and had tried to access my account. No money taken out, but my debit card was frozen. I had to go and get it replaced.

3) Got to the travel agent's and it took most of the afternoon to arrange and book the flights.

I hope nothing else happens today. I've about had enough.

No comments: