Wednesday 23 July 2008

Yet more training...

Seems like I'm doing something right at work. I've been placed in two training classes within two months. I have almost all of the skillsets I can possibly be trained for now except one, and it looks like that will be next.

It's a lot of information to absorb, and is causing me a bit of concern, as there is a test I have to pass to complete the training.

All in a days work I guess.

On another note, Our Mexico trip is counting down. We currently have 64 days until we leave. I'm sure you've noticed by now the counter I've placed across the top of the blog. I also have one in the home office here that displays on our LED display bar.

I know I've promised this in the past, but i WILL be taking my camera with me and we WILL be taking lots of pictures. I will not be able to update the blog while we are there, because a computer is one of the last things I will be thinking of while enjoying my vacation!

I'll see about adding the pics to some kind of album so you can view them to you hearts content!

renovations stalled again. I need to get the furnace installed but the tin smith is taking forever and a day to make the new manifold for the furnace. Hopefully it's done in the next month. Let me rephrase that... it WILL be done in the next month.

My last big project for the summer should be the back yard dog enclosure. My grass is taking a beating and I want to be able to enjoy it next year without worrying about doggy land mines!

Not much to report aside form that! My life is pretty shallow at this point. Nothing to complain about. I think it's a first.

No comments: