Friday 25 January 2008

Decisions, Decisions...


Priming... Done.

Painting... done in the bathroom.

Electrical... office is done except for connecting it to mainpower. Bathroom is mostly done.

I bought the lino for the bathroom yesterday, and will be laying it this weekend. I also got the taps for the shower. I found a set that will sense a drop in pressure in the lines and react accordingly, so that it's impossible to be scalded if some joked flushes the toilet upstairs. It can also be locked to a max temp setting for if the house has kids.

Soon as the shower is in, the toilet and sink will be put into place. Last.. the door!

The office will be put on hold until the bathroom is finished. I still need to paint it (probably this weekend), and figure out what kind of lights I want. I'm leaning towards track lighting, but pots are an option also. Main reason for the hold...lack of money. The carpet and installation is going to be one of the more expensive portions of the project.

In other news, I just finished the next section of my training at work. I now have internet training and will be on the phones taking calls for that also. More work, but more hours go with it! Yay!

No comments: