Tuesday 22 March 2011

Ramblings

I'm sitting at work (on a break!) and thinking about how long this winter has lasted. We really didn't get a summer last year, and with the really long spring we're expecting again, I'm wondering if I shouldn't trade in my car for a ski-doo.

I have my trip to Vegas all booked and paid for. Looking forward to seeing my buddy again, and meeting his wife to be. I think most of my time in Vegas will be people watching. Not a big gambler, and really, there's not a lot more to do aside from that, drink and sunbathe.

I've been working a lot of overtime so I can bank up some more vacation time. Hoping to do or go somewhere later in this year. If not, then I'll save it for my regular trip in February. We haven't even started talking about where we may be going, but I think the general consensus is Huatulco, Mexico.
Far be it for me to complain about a trip to anywhere warm, but I haven't had many good experiences in Mexico yet. So-so weather, limited choices in food, and way to commercialized. Maybe I can talk the group into going to Barbados? I think I'd like to go there.

...

Had a little break there... I'm at home and just finished re-installing almost all the software on my laptop computer. The stupid thing has been giving me some issues for a few weeks and I finally had enough time to do the work it needed. Hopefully it doesn't give me anymore troubles now!

Anyways, I'm going to TRY to do more updates more often. Now that they allow us to have our laptops at work it will be a lot easier.

No comments: