Thursday 16 April 2009

Sometimes, boredom is a good thing...

Hmmm.. Not much to report on lately.

Seems like a calm before a storm. I really hope it's a storm of good things. But with my luck it going to be a bunch of stuff that really suck.

I've been trying to get more pictures in the blog, but for some reason I just haven't got the drive to drag my butt out and get them. I've been thinking about taking my camera everywhere I go.

I always forget about the the one in my phone. I took this when I was in training last year. I thought it was quite funny that a bunch of technicians would have a horrible rats nest of wires in the middle of the desk like that. The best part is that the whole system worked perfectly, and we really didn't know what we were doing when we put it together...

Oh well.. I just have to suck it up and start taking my camera with me some times.

No comments: