Tuesday 7 August 2007

Facecbook.. The new crack of the internet.

Well, I went ahead and did it. I set up a Facebook web page. I've placed it in my favorite links along the sidebar also, so when this post scrolls away into archive heaven, you can still find it.

I've locked a lot of the content in the face book page so that only friends can see it. If you send me an invite, make sure to explain who you are and why you want to add me to your friend's list. I'm kind of particular about who has my contact information. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't want some 300lb guy banging on my door with a tube of KY and an invitation to "feel the love".


I'll have to say it's a cool website. I've found a few friends I had lost contact with. Maybe I'll be able to keep track of them now.

No comments: