Friday 19 March 2010

Nothing but Average!

It's been a while since I made a post. Nothing really interesting has happened, as this is the time of year that we all put our noses to the grindstone, and try to get ourselves ready for summer.


The snow is melting,... and if the weather holds will be almost completely gone in a week. This means we'll be back into the yard work season. My hated enemy. I'm hoping this year to complete the dog run fence in the back yard. This will allow me to bring the grass back to life, and not worry about the little land mines that Perse leaves for us.


I'm saving some money to replace the large front window in the house also. It's the only window in the upstairs that is left, and the worst of the bunch. I definitely notice a lot less drafts this winter with the new windows in the bedrooms, but the living room was chilly, to say the least.


I've also started to learn how to program on the web a bit. I have a few ideas for a website. It would be personal use at first, but I think I could package it for anyone to use after a fashion. My sticking point is time and drive. While I want to learn this stuff, I can't dedicate more than an hour or two at a time as I have too many things on the go right now. Here's hoping I can either get into it and start really picking it up (unlikely), or find some other way to do it. Maybe I'll look into night classes at the local technical college.


That's it in a nutshell. Nothing really mind shattering. Perhaps my average life will perk up (in a good way!) and I'll have something interesting to report next time.

No comments: