Sunday 2 September 2007

What the...?

What a busy couple weeks. I've been all over the province following job leads. It's been a bit tiring, but I think I may have gotten a new job. Maybe.

This is good. I'm starting to run low on money (Yikes!) and I have a hunting trip planned in two weeks. It's going to be hard to go if I only have two nickels to rub together. Come hell or high water, I will enjoy the trip. And maybe bring back some Elk for the freezer.

I live on the prairies. In the late summer and fall, the farmers are all busy combining and working on their crops. This pumps vast amounts of dist and crap into the air. I also have some pretty bad hay fever problems.

Once they start, no amount of allergy medicine or other crap can relive the itchy, blurry eyes, runny nose, sneezing and coughing. I'm pretty much miserable for a month every year. Regardless of the allergies, I still like living here.


I may have some more news to post in the next few days... gonna play my cards close to my chest for now.

No comments: